Founded in 2010, the UK Algerian Business Council is a pre-eminent and unique platform to bringing together businessmen, government decision makers and experts from both countries to facilitate and maximise business flow and creating new investment opportunities, promoting good governance and corporate social responsibility, reducing the digital divide and integrating UK- Algerian co-operation in the global market.
By providing an interactive platform to discuss business policies and economic issues with a potential to impact on mutual business strategies and aspirations, The UKABC aims at achieving economic empowerment for shared prosperity through the enhancement of the private sector and to boosting exchange between the two countries by creating and facilitating business opportunities and providing direct market access for British as well as Algerian companies in all sectors of trade.
The UKABC boasts a wealth of expertise in both markets and demystifies the Algerian Market for British investors giving UKABC members an edge in trade procedures, investment opportunities and government sponsored trade advantages. The UK-Algeria Business Council provides trade information, networking opportunities, market penetration support, and market development initiatives to its members.
The UKABC, acting as a microcosm of the international economic community, helps both countries cooperate better and build a long lasting trust to maximise trade flow and share knowledge and experience.
The UK Algeria Business Council is committed to:
- Promoting true partnership between UK and Algeria based on respect, mutual understanding, trust and common interests:
- Promoting sustainable development and transfer of know-how.
- Increasing Investment flows between the UK and Algeria.
- Presenting investments opportunities in Algeria to highlight its great potential for UK investors.
- Promoting Regional Economic Integration.
- Providing link for Algerian expats who are a valuable asset to contribute with their expertise in the development of Algeria.
DigitalRefining.com is the refining, gas and petrochemical processing industries reference library of choice, providing a constantly growing database of technical articles, company literature, product brochures, videos, industry news, events and company information.
And for daily news from the continent www.petroleumafrica.com offers the latest information as it happens, along with an event calendar, country reports, industry links, and access to Petroleum Africa magazine articles.
With 250,000+ members, Gulf Oil and Gas is your business gateway to the Oil, Gas and Unconventional Resources Markets. It develops decision support solutions, provides online marketing services, and host a large recruitment database for Energy Professionals.
– E-Marketplace solutions that attracts and connects Buyers and Suppliers Online
– Oil and Gas Directory covering Products, Services, and Technology Categories
– Online Career Center for Technical recruitment
– Oil and Gas Projects Information
– Market Intelligence
– Tenders and Leads Database for Oil and Gas
– Upstream, midstream and Downstream News, Events, and more